Skip to main content

My Friendship and five years!

*Cake-candles-song-claps-wishes*
Happy Birthday to you ''My Friendship''...my blog... my second home... my savior... my little world. So much of ''My'' but not more than ''Yours''. I feed this space with my thoughts but it grows only when its readers read and give feedback. This journey started back in 2010 when I was in eighth standard and now I am doing my BBA in international finance and accounts. It's hard to believe how years rolled by and today it's the fifth anniversary of ''My Friendship''. This is happiness; a pure bliss!

I clearly remember the first day of blogging. It was a struggle between what to write and how to write and whether should I write or simply delete it the next moment. Fortunately, I chose to write; thanks to my stars. By the time I discovered, there was completely a different world dwelling... ''the world of words'' where even the pain seemed beautiful. It became a medium for me to express. We can not just go and say everything and every thought that comes to mind. There are things meant not to be reacted and expressed at the very moment. We keep it in heart knowing well it needs to be considered and heard without judgement. And this is how My Friendship became my best friend. I wrote every beautiful, strange, dark and sweet feeling that came across... in the form of poetry. I learnt to balance my emotions, thought process, empathy and analyzing between wrong and right. 

 It's been quite a long time since I blogged. Last month was challenging for me on an emotional note. It's the first time I am staying away from home. However, day by day I am getting over it. I have my mid semester around the corner and my thick books on management, economics, logic and mathematics are waiting for me. But I promise, I won't leave this place deserted with old posts and would do a come back soon. 

In terms of writing, this year has been unexpectedly lucky for me. My creations are now part of twelve poetry and story anthologies and several online magazines. I had never thought I would come this far. Blogging has blessed me with some life-long friends. I owe gratitude to each of my reader who helped me grow as a writer and as a person. I hope to receive the same love and support for the years to come. 

Comments

  1. Congratulations for all those anthologies and for five years of blogging! May you continue to nurture your passion for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Simran. I'm sure its been a wonderful journey so far for you. Almost every post that you have written is my personal favorite..I'm sure you do have a great future. Keep writing and keep sharing joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. First congrats on completing half a decade on blogging, Sim! It’s really great having you around and the way you care for us is very sweet and make me wish personally to have a sister like you :)

    Glad to learn that this year has been awesome for you and inspiring to write more... Keep writing dear. I don’t want to miss you here and I think blogging is the best way of sharing among social networks.

    Take care, and do you studies well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations simi <3 i am so lucky to find your blog and your friendship :) keep shining <3
    lots of love
    your sachiiiii:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Little One! And wonder how my comment is not visible :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran

Popular posts from this blog

Let it be A Suspense

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 31 ; the thirty-first edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for the month is 'Strangers in the Night' Oops! I missed my bus  Its Hilarious! to wait   while saying she draws a sad face on the wall.                     Next night... She is before the time and is dumbstruck to see the sad face she sketched now smiling. Sweet, who could be...? Let it be a Suspense!   ''Strangers In The Night'' she writes and leave . The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . Introduced By: Someone is Special , Participation Count: 06

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                                             (In context with the Fiction written above) The time's lap Makes everything  Oblivion  I'm martyr An exception, I lament  Grieve! Lost someone The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and

जिंदगी क्या भरोसा?

  पल पल चलती जिंदगी का क्या भरोसा? कौन सा पल अंतिम होगा क्या भरोसा? जिंदगी छोटी है.. कितनी छोटी है ये जिंदगी क्या भरोसा? जिंदगी खेल है, जिसका कई लोगों से मेल है , बहुत  कुछ सिखाती है , बहुत कुछ बताती है , बहुत कुछ  छुपाती  है  ये  जिंदगी , कौन सा  पल  सच्चा  है  , कौन  सा  जूठा .. क्या  भरोसा ? चलती -  चलाती  आगे  बढ़ाती   गाढ़ी   है  जिंदगी , किस  मोड़  पर  आके  रुके  क्या  भरोसा ? एक  पल  ख़ुशी  , एक  पल  उदासी , एक  पल  प्यार , एक  पल  खटास  है  ये  जिंदगी . जिंदगी  पहेली  है , जिसने  पहचान  ली  वो  इसकी   सहेली  है , जिंदगी  बिजली  की   रफ़्तार  चलती  है  जिसके  आगे  अच्छे  - अच्छों  की  नहीं  चलती  है .. एक  पल  से  एक  पल  का  सिलसिला  है  जिंदगी , वक़्त   से  किस्मत  का  फासला  है  जिंदगी , कब  कौन  सा   हादसा  हो  जाये  क्या  भरोसा ?