Skip to main content

Life Befikar

All of have dreams and we tend almost all possible efforts with hopes to make them come true. But, in the process of making them come real there are so many hurdles and restrictions. There are many you can not avoid and thus, seeing your dreams halfway in a dark is heartbreaking. 

Being in a family there are so many responsibilities to adhere. The monetary factor rule over all of them. By the time, private school education, grocery rates, medical health fees, travel expenses have seen a tremendous hike. In mid of all the expenses I had almost gave up all my aspirations I had longed for when life was #befikar and each day was not this costly.

With the launch of IDBI Federal Lifesurance Whole Life - which ensures me to remain #BefikarUmarBhar I now can see, a bright ray of hope leading towards my dream. 

The Whole life savings insurance plan provides two lumpsum payouts. Shocked? How come two payouts? Let me tell you, the first payout you receive at the end of your premium payment and the second when you complete a century of your living i.e., 100 years of age. Simply, happiness doubled. Like this, IDBI Federal Life Insurance plan have some great strategies which let you think and live a bit for yourself soon after you get in your insurance. 

The two things that worries me are, my parents' health and expense of my daughter's marriage. Since, I have got an insurance for both in Lifesurance Whole Life Plan of IDBI Federal and that I am #BefikarUmarBhar 

I would like to share the top five things from my bucket list that I would do- 

1. A trip to San Francisco, for so many reasons. I have my relatives there. Since my childhood I had wished to see the Golden Gate Bridge, China town and adventures of Alcatraz. San Francisco which is basically known as a village of museums, has some great artworks to display and theaters. Being an art lover I will grab this opportunity right there.

2. Being sensitive and after seeing so many hardships in early life I have an empathy towards them. As a child, I had always thought to contribute some financial help for the betterment of their lives. So, the next thing I would be doing is to donate whatever possible at level in an NGO's working for children's education and women empowerment.

3. With modernization, the thought process of people has been changed. They don't judge people by their character and heart but the luxuries they are living in. A car, amongst all the expenses I could not imagine of my this beautiful dream. Since the first day of my job I had decided to save money to own a car - Optra. With other priorities and life's challenges I never got to save even a penny. It's high time to check the latest car models and choose one that suits my accord.      

4. I have a burn on my left arm . It took much time to recover because my tissues were adversely damaged. With latest medical equipment doctors operated and healed but the scars are there as such. I couldn't wear a sleeveless dress no matter how much I long to change my look. But now, I can have a plastic surgery over the burnt area of my arm.

5. Last but not the least; I would like to own gold and platinum jewelry for the prettiest girl, my daughter.

Here's a video to help you know a bit more to be #BefikarUmarBhar 



 This post has been written for Happy Hours Campaign #BefikarUmarBhar - IDBI Federal Lifesurance Whole Life in association with Indiblogger

Comments

  1. You already started planning about your daughter :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning makes life more colorful. However, I think you are planning too early :-P

    Vidhya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran

Popular posts from this blog

Let it be A Suspense

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 31 ; the thirty-first edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for the month is 'Strangers in the Night' Oops! I missed my bus  Its Hilarious! to wait   while saying she draws a sad face on the wall.                     Next night... She is before the time and is dumbstruck to see the sad face she sketched now smiling. Sweet, who could be...? Let it be a Suspense!   ''Strangers In The Night'' she writes and leave . The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . Introduced By: Someone is Special , Participation Count: 06

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                                             (In context with the Fiction written above) The time's lap Makes everything  Oblivion  I'm martyr An exception, I lament  Grieve! Lost someone The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and

जिंदगी क्या भरोसा?

  पल पल चलती जिंदगी का क्या भरोसा? कौन सा पल अंतिम होगा क्या भरोसा? जिंदगी छोटी है.. कितनी छोटी है ये जिंदगी क्या भरोसा? जिंदगी खेल है, जिसका कई लोगों से मेल है , बहुत  कुछ सिखाती है , बहुत कुछ बताती है , बहुत कुछ  छुपाती  है  ये  जिंदगी , कौन सा  पल  सच्चा  है  , कौन  सा  जूठा .. क्या  भरोसा ? चलती -  चलाती  आगे  बढ़ाती   गाढ़ी   है  जिंदगी , किस  मोड़  पर  आके  रुके  क्या  भरोसा ? एक  पल  ख़ुशी  , एक  पल  उदासी , एक  पल  प्यार , एक  पल  खटास  है  ये  जिंदगी . जिंदगी  पहेली  है , जिसने  पहचान  ली  वो  इसकी   सहेली  है , जिंदगी  बिजली  की   रफ़्तार  चलती  है  जिसके  आगे  अच्छे  - अच्छों  की  नहीं  चलती  है .. एक  पल  से  एक  पल  का  सिलसिला  है  जिंदगी , वक़्त   से  किस्मत  का  फासला  है  जिंदगी , कब  कौन  सा   हादसा  हो  जाये  क्या  भरोसा ?