Skip to main content

Awards Honor And Tag!!

In past two days I've received two consecutive Sunshine Award by my dear blogger buddies Sudeshna and Janhvi . So happy and honored I'm to receive this award as their love and appreciation .It means a lot to me!
A reason to be happy to shine in gleaming Sunshine! . Thankful to both of my dear buddies for making my days beautiful through their sprinkle of love.




Following are the rules of the award:
  • Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
  • Answer 10 questions about yourself
  • Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
  • Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
  • Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
  1. Favorite colour – Orange
  2. Favorite animal – Horse
  3. Favorite number – 7
  4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Pineapple juice
  5. Facebook or twitter – Facebook
  6. Passion – To learn new things 
  7. Getting or giving presents – Getting is really so special and giving to ones who know its worth  and my feelings behind
  8. Favorite pattern – Waves like
  9. Favorite Day of the Week – Saturday ( Relaxation Day :D  )
  10. Favorite flower – I love two flowers and really cannot come to an outcome which one I do really like  ..Sunflower and Jasmine. 
Bloggers Nomination  for the Sunshine Award :


Along with Awards I've been tagged by my  Dear Friend Leo . Thanks a lot Leo for the tag ! Happy to be tagged! :)

Again few rules to be followed here~
Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.
Rule#2: Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you’ve done so.
Rule#4: Don’t tag anyone who’s been tagged before.
Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others; don’t go all ”if you want to take this tag”.

Here are the Eleven Things about ME :

1. Love is enough for me to live a life and I am really blessed to have my sweet family and many dear friends around.
2. Tears are my forever companion whether its happiness or grieve.
3. I'm so passionate about writing and music especially of R.D. Burman 
4. I have a dream and right now I'm working so hard to achieve my goal ; though it's too far but after listening to Great Master Blaster's words '' Do not stop dreaming and keep on working continuously  towards your goal , you will achieve it'' . I'm motivated and boosted up with much more confidence !
5. Whenever challenges comes before me ..I face them as a fighter with strong  believe in myself and God. And that's something keeps me on moving with self-respect.
6. I feel proud of my childish voice when an audio clip of mine makes one laugh after an ages.
7. Helping the one in need gives me a real pleasure.
8. Sometimes failure let me down but a little talk and some motivational thoughts including those you all mention in your posts helps me a lot to get out of and move on !
9. I have a great madness for Cricket. Whenever I mesmerize the moments of T-20, 2007, World Cup finals ...It fills me with excitement again and again .
10. I love learning new things .
11. I try my best to improve myself as much as I can!

Questions asked by Leo :
  1. If you could change your name to any other, what would it be? (Same name can’t be the answer)-  Simba!  ( I know its funny but I love to be called as Simba by my friends and quite habitual to to called :P )
  2. How would you change your worst nightmare into a most beautiful dream? - Well..how could I ? :P
  3. The one person who can make you to smile even in the darkest of times? - My Dear Dad :)
  4. An addiction that you have never regretted? - To write down my emotions in a diary 
  5. An addiction that you have always regretted? - less sleep
  6. What defines weakness in a person? - uncontrollable emotions  
  7. Favorite dessert? - Ice-cream
  8. What food perks you up when you are feeling low? - Lady finger my most fav. especially when cooked by Mom :)
  9. Favorite movie of all time? - Amar Prem
  10. Does the look of a blog tell of the quality of its content too? - I think the look doesn't matter if we see compare with the quality of its content. They can be contrast.
  11. A suggestion for my blog-  Keep Blogging :D . You have a beautiful blog!
Time tag 11 buddies :) : Manisha, Valli,Vaisakhi,Sowmya, Neeha,Melissa,Faye, the solitary writer, Anu,Hema,Sarah


Get Set Go!!


1. The most beautiful moment you still rewind and cherish -
2. The one thing you cannot ignore-
3. Do you believe in punishing or forgiving ? Why?-
4. What/ Who motivates you to move on?-
5. Things that let you down -
6. Favorite time of a day -
7. What gives you a real pleasure ?-
8. The best thing in you -
9. The worst moment-
10. Things that excites you-
11. Any suggestion or advice for my blog- 

Comments

  1. Little one.. Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it to me.. I read your response, beautiful, straight from your heart.. :-) Thanks for all the smiles..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  2. wwwwwwooooo.....thankyou so much Simran for the Tag.....So sweet of you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m alz amazed when i read u. how cud u be so matured at this tender age. thank u so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tcongr8s simran and thx a ton for passing it to me.. thx gr8 day ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for those awards:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for the well deserved award. You are really shining like a Sun in this blogging world. :)

    Thank you so much for the award to me. I am soooooo happy...:)

    You really made me feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for the well deserved award. You are really shining like a Sun in this blogging world. :)

    Thank you so much for the award to me. I am soooooo happy...:)

    You really made me feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have posted earlier, but don't know it was published or not.

    Congrats little Gudiya rani, for well deserved award and tag. Loved your answers. Why are you sayin about your voice, it's perfect as per your age. :) My voice is still childish and love it...:)

    Thank you so much for the very special award of my life...:). Biggest achievement...for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear....Good to know more about you :)
    and thanks for the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this post. Everything designs in nice way I got much information by this post. You should continue do this type of post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congo !!!
    n thanks a tonne 4 the lovely award :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks from my hearts ,sweetheart :) keep smiling always :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Simran. :) Thanks for sharing love with me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran

Popular posts from this blog

Let it be A Suspense

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 31 ; the thirty-first edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for the month is 'Strangers in the Night' Oops! I missed my bus  Its Hilarious! to wait   while saying she draws a sad face on the wall.                     Next night... She is before the time and is dumbstruck to see the sad face she sketched now smiling. Sweet, who could be...? Let it be a Suspense!   ''Strangers In The Night'' she writes and leave . The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . Introduced By: Someone is Special , Participation Count: 06

जिंदगी क्या भरोसा?

  पल पल चलती जिंदगी का क्या भरोसा? कौन सा पल अंतिम होगा क्या भरोसा? जिंदगी छोटी है.. कितनी छोटी है ये जिंदगी क्या भरोसा? जिंदगी खेल है, जिसका कई लोगों से मेल है , बहुत  कुछ सिखाती है , बहुत कुछ बताती है , बहुत कुछ  छुपाती  है  ये  जिंदगी , कौन सा  पल  सच्चा  है  , कौन  सा  जूठा .. क्या  भरोसा ? चलती -  चलाती  आगे  बढ़ाती   गाढ़ी   है  जिंदगी , किस  मोड़  पर  आके  रुके  क्या  भरोसा ? एक  पल  ख़ुशी  , एक  पल  उदासी , एक  पल  प्यार , एक  पल  खटास  है  ये  जिंदगी . जिंदगी  पहेली  है , जिसने  पहचान  ली  वो  इसकी   सहेली  है , जिंदगी  बिजली  की   रफ़्तार  चलती  है  जिसके  आगे  अच्छे  - अच्छों  की  नहीं  चलती  है .. एक  पल  से  एक  पल  का  सिलसिला  है  जिंदगी , वक़्त   से  किस्मत  का  फासला  है  जिंदगी , कब  कौन  सा   हादसा  हो  जाये  क्या  भरोसा ?

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                                             (In context with the Fiction written above) The time's lap Makes everything  Oblivion  I'm martyr An exception, I lament  Grieve! Lost someone The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and